Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Way behind...Thanksgiving weekend...

Okay, so I'm way behind on my blog....I have pics of the thanksgiving parade but not afterwards. At least I uploaded all the pics to my shutterfly :)
Well, I made a delicious turkey ;-) with stuffing and gravy and sweet potato casserole, and way too many pies. Jer's mom and stepdad came over for dinner and my friend Krissy. We had a nice time and of course were stuffed by the end.











Then Sunday, Pete and Angela came over for dinner which they brought to us :) and we ended up playing my VHI I Love the 80's Board Game..and we won I must say, but only by one token. The boys got all the sports questions right. If only they had a dollar for every sports trivia question they know...





Emma playing with her new leapster game from uncle pete and Aunt angela... Dora's Camping adventure..

It's time for mistletoe...


No comments: