Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008




Christmas Eve we went to our church's candleight service and the girls got to put a piece of the nativity on the table...well, Elizabeth was holding Emma's hand but ended up running to PopPop as soon as she saw him. The girls looked so cute in their dresses and even have matching dresses for their baby dolls. But I was not prepared and my battery to my camera died almost immediately. :( I'm lucky I got these shots.









The girls were so excited when they woke up and saw all the presents. Elizabeth actually opened her gifts this year. She did a pretty good job.










Christmas Day we made breakfast at home and had a nice time. Pop Pop Ambrose came over mid morning to see the girls too, so it was nice to get to visit with him for a little bit. The girls of course were busy playing with their new gifts. Then after naptime we went to MomMom and PopPop's house and had a nice dinner with them and our sister in law Linda. We had a very nice time and then the girls got to open their gifts. I need to take a pic of them b/c I forgot my camera at home :( but Emma got Samantha an American Girl doll and a bed and Elizabeth got the American Girl Bitty Baby and crib. They just love them. :) I'll upload a pic of them at some point... Emma decided her Samantha doll was gonna be called Samantha Emma after her Aunt Sam :) since that's her name... :)





She LOVES these 'dress jammies' and has worn them as much as possible... Elizabeth got dora ones. and love hers too...







No comments: