Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My birthday...

Well, I worked on my birthday this year, it was okay b/c my boss bought me lunch and ice cream sandwiches ... mmm... Then afterward I got to have an awesome spaghetti dinner with my in laws...So yummy!


Me and My father in law :)


















Jer and Emma















Elizabeth, what a mess! She enjoyed it though...
















Jer and his mom, she makes the best spaghetti!


















Delicious cake .... from scratch...












one candle per decade...
















Jer got me a Willow Tree sculpture..(which I collect) and the cutest card...He's so sweet!









And my parents got me this awesome sewing machine...yeay!!!


It was a pretty good birthday :)


Thank you to my friends who actually remembered it on their own. :) You're awesome!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Happy Belated Birthday. Did you get my E-Card? Congrats on joining the blogging nation... I will link you on my blog.... I'm such a dork!