Saturday, November 22, 2008

Emma's 5th Birthday

So today was Emma's 5th birthday...I love to make it special for them on their birthdays so I stayed up till 1:30am cleaning and decorating and making her cinderella cake. It turned out so adorable..she loved it! Here's a pic




Here's Emma waking up to us singing Happy Birthday :)


Coming down the stairs to open her present



Opening her gift, I forgot to buy wrapping paper again...so she got christmas paper :)



Playing with her new Leapster..her favorite gift


Elizabeth playing pin the crown on the princess


All the little princesses eating lunch



Princesses in a princess room...they had a lot of fun!





It was a long exhausting day, but she had so much fun...and I'm pretty sure we made her feel super special :) I have the entire album on my shutterfly page http://ambroses.shutterfly.com/

No comments: