Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A letter to the Editor

I just am so irritated with Obama supporters. In every aspect, Obama is bad news. You don't have to agree with me and I'm not trying to offend anyone, but anyone who supports this man should be ashamed of themselves...as an American or as a Christian..this is my opinion and you don't have to agree, which is what is great about this country. But I seriously feel this way..I don't love any of you less if you do support him, but I am gravely dissappointed, honestly. The man is so marxist at his core, from his near 'father son relationship' with communist Frank Marshal Davis, to his 20 year relationship with marxist/black liberation theologist Jeremiah Wright whom he said was like family to him, to relationship with Bill Ayers, and the list goes on. He's pro abortion, just just pro choice, he's so disgusting in that subject that I get sick to my stomach when I think he can call himself a believer of Christ. Please.. he must not understand what abortion really is..anyway...I'm just disgusted with half the american people. Don't bother commenting if you disagree..that's your choice, as my opinion is my choice. It doesn't make you a bad person, nor does it make me for being upset.

1 comment:

Jillian aka mommy said...

I am right there with you Jessica! I think that the world has taken on such a "tolerant" mentality that we as born again believers don't say anything so that we don't offend anyone. I am past that now and think that those who vote for Obama are just plain wrong! It just amazes me though that I can see right through this man while others think he has come to save the world. God has laid this out in His word but it just amazes me to see so many Christians being deceived. We have known this time was coming and now we are seeing the wool being pulled over people's eyes in record numbers. All I can say now is God help us because He is the only one who can.