Wednesday, July 23, 2008

July 23rd


Well, it's been a couple weeks.... hmm...well, tomorrow I'm having a Pampered Chef party...want anything? let me know...

Last weekend, Elizabeth went to the shore with her grandparents and had a blast! and I got to have "Mommy and Emma Time". We woke up Saturday morning and got dressed and then we drove to McDonalds and had a nice breakfast together. This nice old man came up and was talking to us (I think he must've owned the place) and he gave Emma two toys then asked her "who comes down the chimney at christmas?" and if she answered it right then he'd give her $1. Well of course, she answered correctly...and became $1 richer :) Then we went to Levittown and I sold my bed which I had posted on craigslist..cha ching! I know, I'm a dork..anyway...afterwards we went to Regal Cinema in Warrington and watched the American Girl movie. It was a little old for Emma but she was so cute. She kept saying, "Mommy, I'm glad we have Mommy and Emma time" so sweet...she said it all day long. We had a long day, but it was nice to have some quality time just the two of us.
Well, my garden has been doing well. Here's some more harvest. I got a new fence..again. Those little animals squeezed right through the holes of the other one. so I got chicken wire. I'll take a pic and upload it next time....

1 comment:

Jill said...

Look at you and your garden harcesst!! I am so impressed!! Next year I am just going to start small and make sure I don't kill anything! I am going to just grow zucchinni and squash...those are my favorites anyways! I am trying to figure this thing out...may take me some time! I got your message on Friday...let me know a good day! Talk to you later! Love, Jill